29 May 2007

Yeah sorry....

So yeah sorry for not updating in a while, like an actual update as to what has been going on here. Hopefully I remember most of it...

Yulia is still in boot camp. She is supppose to graduate on the 8th. I'm flying down on the 6th so I can be with her on family day which is the 7th. I then fly out on the 8th, her graduation day around 7 PM. So I at least get to spend some time with her, even though I know its not as much time as we would both like but it's better than nothing, especially with how expensive it is. So I'm really looking forward to that because I do miss her. She actually called me on Friday when I was heading up to Syracuse, the second time she's called. I was surprised that she did call because I told her to use her phone calls to call her family in Russia but hey I'm not complaining lol.

Drum Corps is going pretty well. We have the whole show down on the field and now the staff is hard at work to change it so we can relearn a bunch of it the bastards lol. But I really like the show, I just hope we get better at playing it lol. Wildwood show is only 3 weekends away so we need to get on the ball.

I just moved back into Norwich yesterday and classes started this morning. The class doesn't seem like it'll be too hard but it will be a lot of work unfortunately. I'm rooming with Bombard which is awesome because with some of the people here I would have gone nuts. With what we've planned out so far it shouldn't be a bad summer. We are looking into this job that we were offered last night. It pays $10 an hour with the only problem being we won't be able to work as much as this guy likes but maybe with two of us he'll let us work there. So I hope it goes through because I could really use the money for gas for all my drum corps shows.

My two weeks home in NJ were pretty boring. I only hung out with Kelly and did some house work and such. So it was boring for the most part, but I kinda needed to do nothing for a little bit.

I guess that's about it for now. I mean thats pretty much what's been happening here in a nutshell.

No comments: