19 March 2007

Annual Training and Skiing

So my Spring Break was taken up by Annual Training for the Army National Guard. It was so much fun. We went around to a bunch of high schools and performed concerts and workshops. But it obviously wasn't the concerts or workshops that made it fun. It was all the bus rides to places and the partying at night. I mean if it wasn't for A.T. I wouldn't have my girlfriend right now. But we would hang out at McKee's and play some pool, drink, and just have a great time. In fact one of those nights, Buzz Night, I won free lift passes to Smuggs.

Well Buzz Night is when the radio station 99.9 The Buzz comes to the bar and has all these things to do, like any typical rock station would do at a bar. Well we played Boner Bingo and I won and that's how I got the tickets. So I asked Yulia to come with me since we both had never gone skiing before and I thought it would be fun. We both had a lot of fun and didn't make fools of ourselves that much :-P

No comments: