27 March 2007

No real title

Well Sunday was my last night with Yulia because she was leaving on Monday. So I took her out to dinner, we saw a movie, and then went to Chilli's for some drinks, it was a great day. We talked awhile and got to know each other some more. I'm going to miss her but at least I'm going down for her graduation so that'll be fun.

Other than that things up here have been pretty boring. It's the same old shit just a different day.

I do have drum corps this weekend so that's going to be a nice break from this place. Although I don't have my music memorized just yet but I think I got most of it.


Oh I guess one big thing is that I've decided I want to stay in Vermont and move here. Since I don't really have any friends left in NJ I might as well not go back. At least here I have my unit of whom I'm pretty close with them all.

No comments: