22 April 2007

Junior Ring and Brigs camp...

So this weekend was an incredibly busy one. I had two things going on basically at the same time.

Junior Ring was fun as always. Bridget came out to be my date since she's one of my good friends and it gave her an excuse to get all dressed up haha. Obviously Yulia couldn't have come because she is still at BCT. But anyway the ball was kinda lame so we ditched out of there with a bunch of other people and headed for the Band Co condo. It was a good time there. We played a bunch of games of pool until we were too tired to stand lol. But we couldn't go to sleep because I had to take her to the airport really early.

So I left for Brigs camp right after I dropped her off at the airport. It was a really long drive this time...I needed to stop and sleep for a bit because I was falling alseep driving, which isn't usually a good thing lol. I was a couple minutes late but whatever. We learned the drill for the entire opener, both As Time Goes By and Spanish Fantasy. It's not too terrible but it's pretty challenging remember that shit after a long night of drinking and no sleep lol. So Saturday night I ended up just sleeping in my Army sleeping bag because I was too tired to worry about the air mattress. I must of fell asleep right as I layed down because I didn't answer Bridget's texts even though we were in the middle of a convo, oops haha. Oh well she's done that to me when I've been on my computer texting her so now we're almost even. BUT, next weekend is our first live performance in front of an audience. So we'll unveil most of our program which is everything from the opener to the drum break in the closer.

I'm hoping to get another letter or even better, a phone call, from Yulia this week. It's been about a week so she should have the letters I sent with some answers to the questions I asked about what the deal is with her, so when I know I'll let you all know.

Other than that, it's the same shit just a different day. School sucks, I'm usually bored, and I never get enough sleep hahaha.

No comments: