19 April 2007

Wow, been a long time...

So yeah it has definately been a long time since I've updated this thing. A lot has happened but I can guarantee you that I don't remember most of it.

Well Yulia is still at Basic Training. She hurt herself there so she might be sent home or recycled, hopefully neither. I've gotten two letters from her so far but I'm sure I'll get another one this weekend sometime. As bad as this sounds I hope she doesn't call on the weekend because it's Junior Ring plus I have to be out in Syracuse for drum corps. If she does call hopefully it's during a break or something so I'll be able to talk to her. I missed her first phone call and I feel really bad about that, so I hope I don't miss this one. I do miss her though and I can't wait to see her in June for her graduation :-)

Drum corps is going well so far. We have most of the show memorized music wise so far. It's the closer that I'm not very sure on. I think we are learning the Pre-opener/opener drill this weekend. It's not bad drill so it should be fun to see how it all fits. Of course the tubas are mostly in the back attached to the drumline lol. Next weekend is our first show, granted its a standstill performance but it's a show nonetheless. I still need to buy my gloves for the season as well as that stupid cap that the contras wear :-(, I'd rather just wear a normal shako.

School is just as shitty as it has ever been. The only good thing that we have going for us is that the weather is finally starting to turn nice. Today it was absolutely beautiful out, I was almost hot walking around haha.


Umm so yeah there was a bunch of shit that happened but being that it's been so long I don't remember.

1 comment:

Shawn C. said...

Shako's & Contra's don't mix! I had to wear one in 97 when I marched Glassmen. By the end of every show the damn thing was always crooked on my head!