20 December 2007

Home for Christmas

So I'm home in NJ for Christmas. I have no idea what I am going to do for the next three weeks. I may just kill myself before the end but whatever lol. I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet so I plan on going out tomorrow, today actually, to finish it up. It is nice however to actually have enough cell phone reception to talk to someone on my cell. Usually I only get enough to send texts and such when I'm home. Go outside the valley I live in and you're fine, but go figure I live in an area with barely little cell phone coverage.

I think that my only plans I have is Christmas Eve dinner with my whole family. For some reason they decided that they would come here this year. Which means I can't come up with some excuse for missing out lol. So I'll have to be nice and actually pretend I care about my screwed up family.

I do have something to look forward to however. The first weekend in January I have drill, so I will be out of NJ sooner than I thought. Then the weekend after that I have camp *crosses fingers* Hopefully there will be no snow so we will actually hold camp. I'm excited to see the number of contra players we will have. Supposedly double digits but we shall see. Plus it'll be nice seeing all of my friends again. Maybe I won't be the only one still awake come 2 AM. Last year it was a tradition to close the bar and stay up until morning during normal camps/non show days. Maybe it was because it was the first camp but it seemed like me and Mike Brooker were the only ones up. I need to recruit some people lol.

No comments: