23 August 2007

Time to kill

So I've had plenty of time to kill but nothing to do with it all. So I figured I would update this thing because I always forget about it.

Drum corps is going rather well so far. Last weekend at our home show in Syracuse we posted an 89.263, which is only 2.5 points behind the 1st and 2nd place corps and we are just over a point from Minnesota Brass. With the way we've been rehearsing we should be able to break into the low 90's this weekend for sure. This weekend is definitely going to be a fun one. I'm picking Bridget up at Philly Airport Friday night and then heading from there to Reading where our show site is this weekend. So she's the only friend I have that has/is coming to see a show and she's from Wisconsin. Makes me think about my friends just a little you know. So I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it's really the only I have to look forward to since I don't have a job or anything lol.

I don't know if that Barre PD job is going to work out anymore, I've been trying to get in contact with the chief but he hasn't gotten back to me. So I'm thinking about going on some ADSW orders for a little while. oh I forgot to mention that I'll be taking online courses now since Norwich kinda kicked me out because of my grades. So now I'll go somewhere cheaper and transfer all my credits in and still get a NU diploma. Since it's a state school, unlike NU, the Guard will pay for most if not all of it.

So I guess the big thing going has really been job hunting. It's funny that this happens now because I got a call from a couple companies who read my resume online and wanted me at their companies, go figure that I turn them down because I thought i was getting this PD job. UGH!

No comments: