13 August 2007

Ugh

Well I should have been in bed a couple hours ago but yet here I am. So let's see....

My week home in Twp basically consisted of doing nothing, nothing, going to the bar, nothing, going to the movies, and that's about it. Things have definitely downgraded in Twp, but that probably has to do with the fact that I've lost touch with so many people since HS. Oh well. But it was definitely a nice break from the usual routine here.

This week coming up I have a National Guard class that runs Monday-Thursday. It shouldn't be all that bad because I know Carrie is taking it and some other people from my unit. The only thing I'm worried about is the IV needle part. We have to stick each other with these things in order to get practice in it. Great, nothing like being a pin cushion for these huge ass things lol. But the training is worth it in the end I guess.

This coming weekend's show is in Syracuse NY. So at least I know how to get there and not get lost haha.

Sorry this isn't more enlightening but it's 0100 lol....I'm sure you all understand

No comments: