11 November 2006

42R to 11B

I've been thinking a lot the last couple of days about reclassifying MOS's. I mean the logic behind it makes sense...

I want to commission which we all know, but I want to commission into either aviation or the infantry. So why not switch to the infantry as an enlistedman and get some experience before I commission. I mean it makes sense to me. I'm not going to be any help to my men with only having enlisted experience as a bandsman. So I want to look into what I would need to do to reclassify into the infantry. The 86th Brigade here is making the transition from an Armored Brigade to an Infantry Brigade so this makes a perfect oppurtunity to make the switch as well. Plus once I get back to NJ there are infantry units everywhere so I will be able to drill anywhere instead of 2 1/2 hours away in Sea Girt.




Anyone have any suggestions or opinions??

No comments: