01 November 2006

What's next?

So some interesting things have been happening in the past week or so. This won't go in any specific order I'll just type it as it comes to my head.

So trying to get things rolling with the possibility of getting an Army ROTC scholarship for when I get my MA at Rutgers I emailed some CPT at their ROTC office asking for some more information pertaining to graduate students. I told him that I go to Norwich, that I'm enlisted and all that jazz. I hoping that he emails me back tomorrow with either information or a way to get some information. I've been trying to decide if I want to spend some time on active duty or not. I mean it would be awesome because I wouldn't have to pay for shit. Plus it's a guaranteed job after school. AHHH! More things to consider.

What prompted this was that Army branching was today. Being that my rook buddies are graduating this year I went to the ceremony. Here is how it all went out...

Barrett- Aviation
LaGrega- Aviation
Fleming- Aviation
Bennett- Infantry
Zike- Infantry
Scott- Signal Corps...branch detail Armor
Nabozny- Signal Corps...branch detail Infantry




So all in all Band Company made out pretty good with their choices. When I branch my top three choices are Aviation, Military Police, and Military Intelligence. But that is so far down the road, like 3 years or so lol. Baby steps Chris, baby steps...

I've finally got my act back together and started to watch what I've been eating and started PTing again. I have been so lazy and not caring at all that I am starting feel like shit. I've been so depressed lately and I think that is the reason. I haven't been taking care of myself.

Things have been progressing with Bridget, but I don't know where I want to take it. She lives so far away and I'm afraid to commit. I just don't know what to do. I mean she is an awesome girl but I just don't know what to do.

Carrie is writing a novel for some contest or something along those lines and she has decided to put a character based on me in it :-). I told her to make sure I don't die or anything haha.






I have way to much going on both in my head and in real life to try to figure it all out at once.

No comments: