26 November 2006

End of Thanksgiving Break

Well I'm back at Norwich with the ending of Thanksgiving Break. It wasn't a very exciting break at all except for a few occassions. The first couple of days were spent doing laundry all day because no one was home for break yet just us stupid Norwich guys. So I basically I didn't have anything to do. Well Wednesday rolls around and I get a call from Kelly asking me if I want to go to some party/get-together thing at PJ Whelihans. So I go and this place was absolutely PACKED! No lie about 1000 people crammed into this place. We met up with Cait and headed towards the stage where I see none other than the Owen twins! Holy shit I haven't seen them since like freshmen or sophmore year. So I ended up spending most of the night with Trish and Julie (Owen twins) and Laura dancing and being our retarded selves. By the time Kelly and I decided to go it was like 0100 so I said my goodbyes to everyone knowing this might be the last time I see them because of a possible deployment coming up.

Thanksgiving itself at my house was pretty boring. My older brother brought his girlfriend over for dinner which was interesting. Then after I took my crazy grandmom back to her house all the way in West Deptford, my family headed over to my mom's friends house. She works with my mom and she is really cool and she always has interesting family over. We've become a part of the family more or less, they were kind enough last year to invite us over for Thanksgiving when my dad was deployed to Afghanistan. So anyway that was a lot of fun. Stayed up drinking with them and their family, most of whom are near my age.

Yesterday or Friday, depends on how technical you want to get, I went to Philly Diner with Courtney and her bf Matt. We talked about all kinds of stuff and caught up. Been a long time since I've seen either one of them thanks to the US Army haha.


Well it's way too late and I need to get to bed, peace

No comments: