31 December 2006

Christmas and New Years

Well things here have been pretty boring and interesting at the same time.

Christmas was ok. We had to go to b
reakfast with my grandmother that morning. I didn't get anything really big for Christmas. I got the DCI Finals DVDs which I get every year plus some money and gift cards. So other than that Christmas was pretty uneventful.

My cousins came up the next day. They're from Florida and they are pretty cool. Their children Zach and Laura, 10 and 9, are cool to play around with. Weird that I used to change their diapers and now they're this old haha. Anyway, they are staying at our house so it has been rather amusing with them around.

I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in Atlantic City and it was awesome. I remember three years ago I went with Sammy when we were going out but man has it changed. They added like another hour and a half to the concert and it was awesome. I hope to be going again next year wherever they happen to be.

Friday night Justin and I went to the Phantoms game. We have all of these free ticket vouchers that my mom gets so we decided to go. It was a close game, they went into a shootout and then went to extra shooters. So it was a pretty close game.

This Friday coming up we're going again but we have two extra tickets, so if anyone wants to come just let me know. The tickets were free so you don't need to pay for them and the seats are 6 rows from the ice.

Tonight I'm going over Kelly's for New Years. The whole NYC thing fell through and she invited me over so I figure I would go. I don't think my cousins are big into the whole New Years thing so I might as well lol. From what she told me we're going to be the only non-adults there so it's more of a mutal saving each other from boredom and having to deal with them haha. I'm looking forward to it though.



You know it's pretty sad when you look forward to going back to school because your own town is so boring lol. I guess I'm so used to running around all the time up there that when I get here I dont know what to do with myself. I mean you figure I get up there I have classes, Drum Corps camps, and National Guard stuff to do. Here I have nothing to do and it kills me lol. Oh well.

No comments: