20 December 2006

Home for Christmas

Well finals are over and I am home for break. It's been a pretty eventful one so far.

Yesterday I went and picked up my Jetta from the shop and it seems to be working fine now. So for all of those admirers of that weird sound when it started up, it is back on the road haha. It's weird thinking that the car has been off the road since my freshmen year. It's just been sitting around literally rotting away. But it's good to have it back.

Tonight I hung out with Kelly and helped them decorate their christmas tree, the really just wanted me to get the high places ;-) haha. Then me and her watched a movie, I don't remember the name of it but it was a really odd movie. Really hard to follow the plot because there didnt seem to be one lol. But it was just good to chill and relax with her.

I have no idea what I'm doing this rest of this week but I just hope that it is something other than sitting around the house.




You know it's weird when you realize that your best friend is exactly the type of person you want to be with. Kinda weird lol.

No comments: